Terms Of Service
In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The online portal www.thestartupzone.in (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”), is owned by “The Startup Zone” having its place of business at # 2/496, 2nd Floor, Nakkerar Salai, Mogappair East, Chennai 600 037 and # 5-B, 2nd floor, 11th Cross, R M V Extension, Sadashiv Nagar, Bengaluru 560 080
The term "We"
shall mean “The Startup Zone”.
The term "Vendor" shall mean any natural or legal person providing services through the Website.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable or permanently discontinue any and all operations or services on the Website.
- We act as service providers and facilitators, assisting the User in their business endeavors.
- As long as You comply with these Agreements, We may, in our sole discretion, grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to avail services from and through us.
- This license does not include any caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Website, and the framing of any content available through the Website; uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available or contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in Our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Our infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Website. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you.
- We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right not to facilitate any request for assistance by You without assigning any reason thereof.
- As an inherent risk in the nature of facilitation services being undertaken by Us, You understand that Vendors may not fulfill the request in question or may not fulfill as per your expectations and any consideration paid to Us shall be construed as consideration for attempting to facilitate the service in question.
- We shall have no responsibility in any manner whatsoever regarding any promotional emails or text messages sent to you. The offers made in such promotional content shall be subject to changes our sole discretion
- USE OF WEBSITE
- You are required to read and accept all of the terms and conditions laid down in Agreements. The User shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Agreements, which may be updated or modified by us from time to time.
- You agree to ensure that the email address provided by You is valid at all times and that your contact information is accurate and up-to-date. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or if We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We have the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- You shall not use the services made available through the Website for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity.
- You acknowledge and accept that We shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information or data through the medium of the internet.
- You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside our control, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time.
- We shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- Your right to use the Website is personal to You and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
- You alone shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s) used for registration on the Website, if any.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account by any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained. You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You shall not use the Website in such a manner as to threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, its friendly relations with foreign states, or public request, or to cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence, or to prevent investigation of any offence.
- You agree to comply with all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations regarding your use of the Website or by availing any Service from or through Us.
- PRICING INFORMATION
- All information and data on products / services / promotions, including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change.
- You agree and accept that human or typographical errors may occur as regards the display or accuracy of all information made available on the Website.
- In the event a service you avail or seek to avail is incorrectly described or priced, We may, in our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your Service Request and notify you of such cancellation.
- We shall have all rights to modify any information regarding any service and to contact you for instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you.
- We reserve all rights to refuse providing a service, or to alter the terms of the service, without assigning any reasons for the same.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we may refuse to honor your request for a service (“Service Request”) due to inaccuracies or errors in service description or pricing information, an inability by a Vendor to perform the service in question for any reason whatsoever (regardless of whether we have been made aware of such inability), unavailability of a suitable Vendor (regardless of whether a Vendor deemed suitable was later deemed unsuitable and regardless of whether the unsuitability was known or ought to have been known). We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any Service request. We may contact You if all or any portion of your request is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your service request.
- In the event you desire to cancel your service request, You shall intimate Us of such desire within 24 (Twenty Four) hours of the service request being made and shall request a cancellation (“Cancellation request”) through the Website. We reserve the right to accept or reject Cancellation Requests without assigning any reasons.
- If we receive a cancellation request and the service request has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the service request. We will not be able to cancel service requests that have already been processed or where cancellation requests are made after the expiry of 24 (twenty hours) from making the service request.
- We shall have the full right to decide whether a service request has been processed or not, and You agree not to dispute the decision made by Us in this regard.
- Refund- Issuing of refunds shall be at the sole discretion of The Startup Zone.
- USE OF CONTENT
- With respect to any materials you submit or make available on the Website as part of the Service Request or otherwise, You grant Us with a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and disseminate such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that you shall have all rights to any materials you provide.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- You hereby acknowledge that We own all rights, titles and interest in and to the Website and to any and all proprietary and confidential information contained therein ("Information"). The Website and Information is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos and artwork (collectively, "Content") is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and is Our property. You may not (or enable others to) copy, display, modify, republished, publicly display, encode, translate, transmit or distribute Content in any manner without our express prior written consent.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALL CONTENTS, SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS, PROJECTED TIMELINES AND PRICES ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. WE NEITHER ENDORSE NOR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN US. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OBTAINED FROM ANY VENDOR. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR RESULTING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Us, our licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns (collectively "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or costs (including but not limited to attorneys' fees), incurred by or made against the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising from or related to Your (or anyone using your account’s) use of the Services, the Website or the Materials.
- You agree to fully cooperate at your expense as reasonably required by an Indemnified Party. Each Indemnified Party may, at its election, assume the defense and control of any matter for which it is indemnified hereunder. You shall not settle any matter involving an Indemnified Party without the consent of the applicable Indemnified Party.
- Any disputes arising out of the provision of services through the Website shall be governed by laws India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.