In order to provide you with our services and facilitate the service requests you make, we collect and disclose information about you. This document explains our information practices and the way your information is collected and used.
- We collect names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers and various other documents provided by you that are necessary for the service you seek to avail from or through Us. Such documents vary, depending on the service request, but include, without limitation, your address for communication, information about other parties with whom you may have dealings, business sensitive information, and scanned copies of various identity cards.
- In addition to the above, we may conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on our website to get your feedback about various things such as your experience with Vendors and our website.
- We also collect information on browsing behavior, pages viewed, IP addresses, and other information required for analytics purposes such as information relating to your operating system and browser type.
- If you communicate with us through e-mails, we may keep a record of such communication.
- We also store details of transactions you carry out through the Website such as availing any service from a Vendor.
- We use “cookies” to collect standard website usage information for business purposes, improve user experience and make use of the Website more convenient.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information to:
- Improve the content, look and feel of the Website;
- To provide you with information on services and or vendors that you seek from us;
- To provide you with information we feel may be of interest to you;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To respond to queries or comments from you.
In addition to the above, from time to time, we may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- Your data may be shared with relevant Vendors through whom the service request is being processed who in turn may share such information with the relevant Government departments before which the service request is submitted. Your data may also be shared with such agents of the Vendor(s) as the Vendor(s) deem necessary to provide the service in question. Further, we may share your information with any existing or prospective Vendor for any purpose related to facilitation or attempts to facilitate the service, as requested by You.This policy will not cover the use of your information by these other natural or juristic persons. We encourage you to read each of their policies before requesting any of their products or services.
- We may collaborate with other natural and legal persons to offer you services. We will share such information of Yoursthat wedeem necessary.
- We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use, both on our behalf and for their own business purposes.
- Our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send you information about their services, and other information and materials that may be of interest to you.
- We gather data and disclose information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may use and share Your information with third-party payment gateways to ensure a comfortable payment mechanism for You. Any such third-party payment gateway or other payment transaction processors have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your information will be handled.
As a risk to any transaction carried out through the medium of the internet, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions and may abuse or misuse your information. Therefore, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your information would always remain private.
- Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration on the Website. If you change any information, we may keep track of it.
- You alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping it secure.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
- You alone are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including service requests and fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.